Are you looking to get Dermal Fillers in Bebington? Look no further than The Pharmacy.
As we get old, we tend to lose the firmness and fullness to our skin, so using dermal fillers is useful for areas of volume loss and to smooth out any wrinkles or folds. From Lip-Fillers to Cheek Fillers, our dermal filler treatments can help restore, define and enhance your features. Dermal filler treatment involves injecting a medically developed solution under the skin with a fine needle to enhance facial features and plump and fill lines, grooves or sunken areas. This solution is made of naturally occurring, non-permanent, hyaluronic acid gels that can be found in our bodies. Hyaluronic gel attracts and binds to water, in turn giving you that volumizing affect, giving you that youthful and refreshed appearance that you desire.
Typically used in mid-lower regions of the face, particularly for:
- Lip fillers (add extra volume and plumpness to lips).
- Cheek fillers/enhancement – (add volume and lift to your cheeks).
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty (reshape your nose with a non-surgical nose job).
- Tear trough fillers (revive and refresh the skin your under eyes, reducing dark circles).
- Jawline and chin correction (add shape to the jaw and chin area).
- Naso-labial folds (the folds between your nose and mouth).
- Marionette lines (mouth to chin)
Depending on the type of dermal filler used, results can last from 6 to 12 months.
View our Pricelist
Get in touch with our team to find out more about getting Dermal Fillers in Bebington.