Get the NHS and Private Flu Vaccination in Bebington
Getting the seasonal flu vaccine is a good idea. Maybe you are worried about catching the flu or you are concerned about having time off work. Or maybe you just want to make sure you do not pass it on to the more vulnerable members of your family. Whatever the reason, having the flu vaccine against this year’s strain of seasonal flu can give you protection and peace of mind. You can receive your annual flu vaccination in Bebington through The Pharmacy. You can either by appointment or pop in for a consultation.
The eligible groups for the seasonal NHS Flu service are:
- all those aged 65 and over
- people who are aged from 18 to less than 65 and have one or more of the following medical conditions:
- chronic (long-term) respiratory disease (severe asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or bronchitis)
- chronic heart disease, such as heart failure
- chronic kidney disease at stage three, four or five
- chronic liver disease
- chronic neurological disease, such as Parkinson’s disease or motor neurone disease, or learning disabilities
- immunosuppression, a weakened immune system due to disease (such as HIV/AIDS) or treatment (such as cancer treatment)
- asplenia or splenic dysfunction
- morbid obesity
- women aged 18 years or over who are pregnant (including those women who become pregnant during the flu season)
- carers who are aged 18 or over
- household contacts aged 18 years or over of individuals who are immunocompromised.
If you are not eligible the charge will be £10.
To find out more about getting the flu vaccination in Bebington simply contact our team. We are here to support you!